SensorFlow makes smart buildings a reality, we are on a mission to retrofit every building to automate decision making and get actionable insights from data, starting with hotels. SensorFlow has helped brands like Accor save up to 30% on their energy costs while improving their operational productivity through actionable insights from real time data. We are currently in 7 markets across South East Asia and expanding rapidly.
SensorFlow is looking for a Director of Product, who is just as passionate as we are about transforming technology into easy-to-use products for our customers.
As the director of product , you will use your skills to:
- Drive and participate in concept and ideation sessions leveraging research and design thinking.
- Introduce trends and exemplars across a variety of emerging technologies like AI, IoT, VR, and AR.
- Balance customer frictions and needs with our business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility.
- Manage the delivery of product concepts, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes and prototypes with Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
- Work with PMs to Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions.
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including senior stakeholders, product managers, engineers, sales and marketers.
- Communicate the product's vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to the team, both verbally and visually.
- Partner with Engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented and deliver products that customers love.
- Be fluent in the latest design and technology trends and influences how they could be applied to solutions
- Proactively plan products releases by considering all teams involved
- Manage senior stakeholder expectations
As the director of product , You Will Need
- Prior experience as a Director of Product working in a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, experience designers, service designers, user researchers and senior stakeholders across the business.
- Deep subject matter expertise in research and testing techniques and able to discern which practice to use for which activity.
- Proven experience in driving delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent people management skills
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Experience in planning for the growth of your team to the best in class design practice.
- Publish your teams roadmap to all senior stakeholders
- Plan all product releases with outcome driven results
- Experience delivering full stack IoT products (hardware and software) into production
- Experience working with BMS and BAS systems, familiar with Modbus, LonWorks, etc.
- Experience working in/with hotels and relevant systems like the PMS
- Experience running a product and engineering team that’s remote and based across a couple of timezones
- You are hungry for feedback and have a strong growth mindset, always looking for ways to improve in your role.
- User Centric Design mindset focused on delivering products that customers love
- Loves running experiments and has the courage to kill products early if we get it wrong or have no traction
Thrives in a multi-racial and multi-cultural team and celebrates diversity in opinions
What is it like working at SensorFlow?
At SensorFlow, we’re made up of dreamers, achievers, and visionaries whose passion and belief in a greater cause drive us to do more and push the boundaries of innovation every day. If you want to work with fun-loving and diverse personalities in an environment that prioritizes your learning, development, and autonomy, then SensorFlow is the perfect place for you.
We also have amazing benefits that include a generous 21 days of annual leave, medical and dental coverage, birthday leave, fitness, and flexi benefits.